Piano Recital Inivtes and Programmes CUTE :-)

One of my really good friends is a piano teacher and she is doing a piano recital in March. She asked me to do her invites and recital programmes. If you have been reading my blog for a while you might remember Last Year Programmes. They were really cute! And I loved them! And so did she.

But after doing such a cute programme and invite, could I really beat that? Or even come close? It would be hard! That Designer Paper I used is probably MY Favourite so far, and for some reason Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi just mesh really well!

Well, I did a mock up of a spring programme for my friend, with s spring theme of course (recital is in march). She liked it when she saw it but she said she wanted something different....more like winter themed programmes....really? I can't wait for summer to come and you want winter? Ok, that's ok, I can work with that....I might be slightly cold working with the dark blue paper and snowflakes though :-)

So she came over and looked at all the papers and stuff!!! and chose what she wanted and we designed something. Here is the finished product. I have to say, I LOVED it! I LOVED IT! It turned out so much better than I thought, I am super happy. And that glimmer paper is just perfect touch for the invites.

 
 

Hope you like the recital invites and programmes :-).

Hugs,
Renate

2 comments:

Post a Comment