Cute Little Baby Tags

Hi,

Yet another day with 2 posts...so, this is me, it's either 2-3 posts a day or none for ages! I should try to be more consitent....Should be on my list for 2013 of things to get done!

This will be a quick post, I just wanted to post these cute little baby tags I made for a friends baby shower. Unfortunately I was unable to make it, but the little cuties did!

I used the Ciao Baby Set from the Spring Catalogue and the Two by Two stamp with Noah's ark. This has been my go-to stamp for babies recently! The last one I did for my sister in law in England was coloured with Copics, and it turned out GREAT! This time I simply did not have the time! For those of you that know Copics, you know it can take up to 1hr to colour one image! And for those of you that have not coloured with Copics before, I have 3 things to say:

1. Yeap, it seriously does take that long! All that blending takes ages to get perfect...I'm still not there yet, but getting more practice

2. Where have you been??

3. Seriously, don't get into them, they are EXPENSIVE! Trust my (my husband's) advice, your husband will thank you! Mine is seriously really supportive and wants to make me happy! Love you hon! (I know he reads my posts) You're awesome, and yes I do really need them! ALL of them

Now, I digress, where was I? Oh yes, the baby tags!

Hugs and hope you like the cuties :-)

Renate

2 comments:

Post a Comment