Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge for January

I wish there were more hours in the day...I wish I could have more time to stamp...but alas, it is what it is and I feel I am blessed to be able to do what I love!

I have changed obsessions in the last week, moved from cooking back to stamping....Although I am sure Jamie will not be very impressed with that...I somehow need to find more spare hours in the day to do both!

Well, this week was the deadline for the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge for January. And I actually got around to doing all 5 cards! There are usually 4 each month, but this time we had 5 sketches to follow. Well, I kind of like to do them all in the last week, as I have all the sketches in front of me and it somehow seems easier....just sit down for a few good hours and do them all.....Maybe this is where the cooking time is going??? Some of the cards do look quite delish :-)

Without any further ado, here are the sketches and cards to match. The first week has a sketch and a colour picture to go with it.
 




For the Black Tie Birdies and the Elephant cards I used some of the stamps I won from Viva La Verve November. This was the Original Post with the cards.

I will not list all the supplies used, especially the COPICS list, as it is quite extensive. But if you want more details please email me and I would be happy to look at them more in detail and try to figure that one.....

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment