MOJO MONDAY 251 And Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Yeap, another Mojo Monday card time! And I am getting into a really nice routine of actually getting them done on Monday! Love starting the week so creatively.

I have had the Sweetheart set for a long time and never used it. When i saw the sketch this morning I immediately thought of this set and the Cheerful Treat Designer Paper (I wish this one would have been carried into this catalog). There is something about the Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Elegant Eggplant combination!
So here is the sketch from the Mojo Monday website:
And here is my card:




Really happy with the result and Love love love the color combination!

Also entered this pretty card in the Simon Says Stamps Challenge. My card is  no 215. Thought it would go well seeing as the challenge said Anything Goes :-) with dies. I used the Framelits Labels Collection and the Oval and scalloped Oval Punches.

Supplies used all SU:

Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink and White Card stock.
Cheerful Treat DSP
Heart Treat Cups
Leftover paper bits to fill the cups :-)
Big shot
Framelits Labels Collection  
Small Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval Punches.
Sweetheart Stamp Set
Elegant Eggplant Ink pad

Hope you like today's card.

Hugs,
Renate

3 comments:

  • Lin | July 27, 2012 at 6:30 AM

    What a great idea! Love the idea of a heart shaker! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge! In order to be considered for our prize, would you please mention our challenge and make a link to it?

  • Laura Bray | July 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM

    I love the card! The shaker is probably my favorite element!

  • Renate Krogdahl | July 27, 2012 at 10:34 AM

    Thank you Ladies, Really like the heart shaker too. And Lin, thanks for the tip, I thought I had done the link.. I have the Logo box on the blog....still fairly new to the blog world :-).

    Hugs,
    Reanate

Post a Comment