First Ever MOJO MONDAY Card :-)

Mojo Monday is one of my favorite websites that I regularly visit. I have used many of the sketches to make cards but never actually entered one of the cards in the sketch challenge. The challenge for which this card was made is unfortunately closed now, but it turned out so CUTE, I had to post it tonight :-). And the first card was too cute to resist, so I made several color variations.

I am planning to play with the sketches regularly, so you might be in for a treat every week...

Espresso and Ruby Red combination/second picture shows the inside of the card.



Pink and Rich Razzleberry version of the cute little girl


Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise Combination



And finally the Close to Cocoa and Orange version. Love the Red ribbon bringing out the red from the dress





Working on the card that will be my first actual to enter in the challenge, so stay tuned!

Hugs,
Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment